I aim to educate, motivate and engage my readers (and listeners, with regards to public speaking).
I have received training in academic writing, analysing, reviewing, and editing.
My experience involves:
– a completed undergraduate and honours psychology degree
– work within a PhD program
– mentoring primary school children using various activities and techniques
– being a youth ambassador for Headspace Australia which involves consulting with headquarters regarding national mental health strategies for young people: http://www.headspace.org.au/about-headspace/who-we-are/holly
– serving on an advisory board for my local Headspace centre to help organise events and distribute information about help for young people with mental health problems